Position: Corporate Recruiter
Location: Arlington, Virginia (Due to COVID19, flexible teleworking until further notice.)
Expected Start Date: February, 2021 or when filled
I am recruiting on behalf of a client that is seeking an energetic, results-oriented Corporate Recruiter to lead recruiting efforts for ongoing projects, corporate openings, and new business/proposal development, internationally and domestically. The Corporate Recruiter will lead recruitment at all levels, creative sourcing techniques, relationship management, and develop and execute best practice sourcing. The position will post and advertise jobs, review job descriptions, screen resumes/applications, schedule interviews, collect personnel documentation, conduct reference checks, and proactively build the firm’s talent pipeline. The Corporate Recruiter will also attend career fairs and represent their firm at conferences and workshops.
- Support the development of recruiting process plans including sourcing strategies.
- Develop sourcing strategies for technical and specialized categories including IT, clearance-required jobs, and international public finance.
- Gather information on and coordinate job advertising for proposals and projects in relevant countries.
- Support with onboarding newly hired staff
- Lead corporate discussions and initiatives to enhance the firm's recruitment systems, policies, procedures, and tools.
- Write job descriptions and advertisements.
- Implement strategies to develop a pool/pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Maintain postings on iCIMS, company website, and other posting sites to keep job postings up to date, closing filled positions, tracking applications, registering new candidates, and uploading relevant documentation.
- Format and edit personnel CVs. Ensure the CV addresses proposal or project requirements.
- Develop recruitment processes, workflows, and trainings for both recruitment and non-recruitment staff.
- Manage communications between applicants and hiring managers to keep all parties apprised of the status of each requisition.
- Organize firm's participation at industry events and job fairs and represent their firm at appropriate recruitment events and professional conferences.
- Improve firm’s network of consultants and candidates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- Minimum 4-6 years of relevant full cycle recruiting and/or Business Development experience, preferably based in the US;
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience in recruiting or Business Development within the International Development sector;
- Experience with online networking tools, such as LinkedIn and experience conducting searches on recruitment databases;
- Superior communications skills, verbal and written;
- Strong interpersonal skills, and assertive and professional demeanor;
- Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment; experience considering and applying diversity, equity, and inclusion principles strongly preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment;
- Experience with iCIMS preferred;
- Availability to work evenings and weekends (beyond normal hours), if necessary;
- Fluency in English required; second language preferred;
- Experience recruiting for project funded by USAID, Department of State, Department of Defense, Millennium Challenge Corporation, is preferred;
- Experience recruiting for jobs requiring security clearances preferred;
- Has Legal Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
How to Apply: Please send requested documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and add “Corporate Recruiter” in the subject line. Documents needed: 1) CV that clearly shows you meet all qualifications, and 2) a list of at least three professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference. More information will be provided upon receipt of application documents.
Deadline for Applications: Open until filled.