We are recruiting local Guineans for the following position for a mid-term evaluation of the Health Service Delivery project (HSD) in Guinea:
Position: Reproductive and Maternal Child Health (RMCH) Specialist
Anticipated Start Date: TBD, this project is in pre-proposal stage and is contingent on receiving funding. Period of Performance: Two (2) months
Brief Evaluation Purpose: The purpose of this activity is to conduct a mid-term evaluation of the Health Service Delivery project (HSD) in Guinea. HSD enters the last two years of implementation; this evaluation will establish what results have been achieved and how efforts can be refocused in the final years towards consolidating gains and achieving greater sustainability.
The evaluation shall point out promising practices and lessons learned as well as identify weaknesses / gaps that should be focused on over the remaining two years of the Activity.
Qualifications Requirements: RMCH Specialist
- A minimum of a Master's degree in, health management, public health, applied research or related fields is required.
- Over seven years progressive experience in designing and implementing reproductive health and maternal child health programs in Guinea, West Africa or similar settings, is required.
- Significant expertise in conducting evaluations with a minimum of five years' experience in evaluating RMCH programs is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of decentralized health systems in Guinea is required.
- Fluency in both English & French is required
- Local Guineans or regional applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: January 15, 2019