We are recruiting local Guineans for the following position for a mid-term evaluation of the Health Service Delivery project (HSD) in Guinea:
Position: Gender Based Violence (GBV) Specialist
Anticipated Start Date: TBD, this project is in pre-proposal stage and is contingent on receiving funding. Period of Performance: Two (2) months
Brief Evaluation Purpose: The purpose of this activity is to conduct a mid-term evaluation of the Health Service Delivery project (HSD) in Guinea. HSD enters the last two years of implementation; this evaluation will establish what results have been achieved and how efforts can be refocused in the final years towards consolidating gains and achieving greater sustainability.
The evaluation shall point out promising practices and lessons learned as well as identify weaknesses / gaps that should be focused on over the remaining two years of the Activity.
Qualifications Requirements: Gender Based Violence (GBV) Specialist:
- A minimum of a Master's degree in gender and empowerment, inclusive development or related fields is required.
- Over seven years progressive experience in designing and implementing gender-based violence programs in Guinea is required.
- Experience in designing and implementing GBV interventions in similar settings in West Africa is desirable.
- Expertise in evaluating gender-based interventions is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of Guinea's policies and laws on gender-based violence is required
- Fluency in both English & French is required
- Local Guineans or regional applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: January 15, 2019