Monitoring, Evaluation Practice Leader
Location: Washington, DC Area
Expected Start date: As soon as possible
I am recruiting this anticipated position for international development consulting firm with offices based in Washington, DC. My client operates within multiple practice areas: health, finance, SMEs, gender, youth, and M&E..
- Manage Learning and M&E contracts.
- Serve as key liaison with USAID and other donors on evaluation activities.
- Supervise the evaluation and learning team.
- Design and implement project and mid-term evaluations of international development projects.
- Travel to project locations to oversee and participate in evaluation activities.
- Lead new business development efforts for evaluation and learning proposals.
- Ensure the integrity of proposed evaluation methodologies and processes of evaluation findings.
- Design and conduct training workshops on monitoring and evaluation topics.
- Design and conceptualize data collection and analysis methods.
- Synthesize complex technical issues for presentation to diverse stakeholders and audiences.